Home Vermont Milton home saved after garage fire

Milton home saved after garage fire

14
0

MILTON, Vt. (WCAX) – A Milton home was spared Saturday evening, after the garage went up in flames.

Just before 7p.m. firefighters were called to a home on Oglewood Rd. When they arrived, the garage was fully involved and closing in on the house.

Colchester fire crews were called in for assistance and both crews were able to get it under control. No one was injured.

The porch and first floor of the home suffered minimal damage but the garage, which was housing an older corvette, was completely lost to the blaze.

First responders say the fire is not considered suspicious.

Read More